Welcome to Year 6.
Well I hope that you are all well and keeping busy !
I can be contacted at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to send any work that you have done in.
I will attempt to upload it to this web page for all to see. have a go at writing a story. I'm sure that you can include all the spelling, punctuation and grammar that we have covered this year.
- I have just added a PDF called 'Maths Hub' to the home learning section of this page. This gives details on how to download great maths resources.
- I haven't had any work emailed in yet, hope you are all managing to set time aside to do some work.
- I have also added a link to spag.com where you can log in and complete some activities.
- A big well done to Abigail and Annie for completing the test on Spag.com. Maybe you can text, email etc others to go online and complete the test-who can get the highest score ?
- Can a say a big well done to Keiran and Szymon who have worked really hard on their home learning..pictures below.
- Well done to Thomas for emailing in a piece of work to me. It can be found below as a pdf file.
- Thank you to Courtney and Thomas for the work you emailed in. Courtney has typed a story and Thomas has produced a plan for a story. Both can be found below.